Jul 24, 2018
As a listener of this podcast, you’re interested in making more money with paid traffic and marketing in general. Whether you enjoy tinkering with your own ads or don’t want to have to do anything with the tech, the thought of hiring someone to do it for you has probably entered your mind.
And it makes perfect sense: Hiring an agency or a skilled freelancer can give you back your free time, take the work off your shoulders and increase your marketing ROI.
But to see those results, you need to know how to hire the right agency or freelancer. That way, you can avoid having your ads “taken hostage”, overpaying or, worst of all, making your FB ads headache worse AND more expensive.
In this episode, you’ll learn which questions you need to ask before you hire anyone to do your paid traffic.
Show highlights include:
- If you want to boost your business, run away when an agency or
freelancer tells you these common success metrics. (3:55)
- The bare minimum an agency should do for you (hint: It’s NOT a 2-to-1 ROI or anything to do with money). (7:20)
- Two metrics every FB ads professional needs to help you improve—else they don’t know what they’re doing. (7:45)
- Why paying an agency a percentage of your ad spend is outdated and creates a conflict of interest (not in your favor). (13:10)
- An exact list of what an agency should do for you. (16:00)
Take a minute to join our private Facebook group for FRESH marketing insights, front-lines access to Justin and his team, plus "we-should-have-to-pay-for-this-but-they're-free" trainings