Apr 24, 2018
If you run a business, you can call yourself CEO, founder or
president. But in reality, you’re a decision maker.
In a small business, you might execute most or all decisions. In a larger business, you may have employees put your decisions into practice.
No matter what business you’re in, you know you often need to make decisions before you feel ready—which can be scary. With your livelihood at stake, you want to make the right decision every time.
In this episode, you learn how to make business decisions before you’re ready.
Show highlights include:
- How spending $10,000 (of a $30,000 yearly salary) helped build
a six figure business in one year (4:40).
- The simple method for making decisions like an 8-figure business owner—even if you’re nowhere close (6:00).
- Why you will never be “done”—even when you reach your goals (7:20).
- How to know exactly what you need to do to take your business to the next level (15:00).
- What to write down (on paper!) to turn your dreams into reality (15:45).
- The online marketing method which first launched Justin’s business—which he runs to this day (18:40).
- One question which determines your future—answer this one carefully, it’s that powerful (20:45).
- How going to the movies more often can help advance your business (21:15).
- Why pain & struggle are a good sign—don’t avoid them (23:30).
Take a minute to join our private Facebook group for FRESH marketing insights, front-lines access to Justin and his team, plus "we-should-have-to-pay-for-this-but-they're-free" trainings